THINKING of running, swimming and cycling in this summer’s triathlon in Sutton Park?
Want to secure media coverage for yourself, your chosen charity and the force?
The organisers of the very first City of Birmingham Triathlon have agreed to issue race numbers 999 and 101 to any WMP police officer or staff member who is taking part in the triathlon.
Distances for the triathlon are as follows:
- Fun: 100 metre Swim – 5 km Cycle – 1.5 km Run
- Super Sprint: 200 metre Swim – 10 km Cycle – 2.5 km Run
- Sprint: 750 metre Swim – 20 km Cycle – 5 km Run
- Olympic: 1500 metre Swim – 40km Cycle – 10km Run
- Relay: 1500 metre Swim – 40km Cycle – 10K Run (One competitor for each leg!)
If interested, please call Communications Manager David Hodgetts to discuss.
You are likely to be required to have your photograph in the papers etc. We will assist with any other media obligations.
Further info on the triathlon and how to enter can be found here.